Use the buttons below to download the Cadence Xtensa DSP SDK package for your target development platform, or to generate a license key.
To generate a single-user license key, you will be asked for the Ethernet MAC address for the workstation where you will be doing your development.
You will asked to accept click-through license agreements for each action; the license agreement is the same for each button, but repeated each time to support users who only take one action and don't need the other items.
This toolchain is just for writing DSP code for the Fusion F1 processor.
Available Tensilica Tools Downloads:
- Click to test
- Xtensa Xplorer IDE for Windows w/ SDK V9.0.17
- Xtensa Xplorer IDE for Linux w/ SDK V9.0.17
- Xtensa SDK for Windows (command line) RI-2021.7
- Xtensa SDK for Linux (command line) RI-2021.7
- Patch 698950 for Xplorer & Xtensa Tools, Windows RI-2021.7
- Patch 698950 for Xplorer & Xtensa Tools, Linux RI-2021.7
- README for patch 689950
- Fusion F1 DSP configuration for Windows RI-2021.7
- Fusion F1 DSP configuration for Linux RI-2021.7
- Windows floating license server xtensad v11.15
- Linux floating license server xtensad v11.15