Use the buttons below to download the SDK package for your target development platform, or to generate a license key.
To generate a single-user license key, you will be asked for the Ethernet MAC address for the workstation where you will be doing your development.
You will asked to accept click-through license agreements for each action; the license agreement is the same for each button, but repeated each time to support users who only take one action and don't need the other items.
Available Tensilica Tools Downloads:
- Getting Started Guide for i.MX8 QUADMAX
- Xtensa Xplorer IDE for Windows V8.0.13
- Xtensa Xplorer IDE for Linux V8.0.13
- DSP Configuration for Linux (NEWLIB) V8.0.13
- DSP Configuration for Windows (NEWLIB) V8.0.13
- DSP Configuration for Windows (XCLIB) V8.0.13
- DSP Configuration for Linux (XCLIB) V8.0.13